|Registration fees for accompanying persons include:
Please note that 'accompanying person fees' do not include attendance to the scientific, poster and technical sessions.
|HOW TO REGISTER
Delegates can register in a number of ways:
Important: by submitting your registration form you accept and agree with the registration terms and conditions. Please read the pre-registration terms and conditions reported below before registering.
|ONLINE PRE-REGISTRATION: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- You can take advantage of early registration discounted fees only if both registration form and payment are sent by July 10, 2012.
- No registration is valid without payment.
- Registration is not transferable and a congress registration is for one individual only.
- The deadline for registering online with the discounted Early Registration fee is July 10, 2012.
- The deadline for registering online with the Late Registration fee is August 31, 2012
- If you are entitled to pay a reduced fee, please remember that you must provide appropriate documentary evidence. STUDENTS should provide a copy of their valid student ID card together with their registration form. EPS members should be up to date with the payment of their membership fees. Please send all documentary evidence to:
(Ms Michela Gorgoglione)
- In case you are not able to complete your online registration because of a system error, please inform Planning Congressi (Ms Michela Gorgoglione) and provide details of the error message on your computer. Email:
, fax +39-051-309477.
- If you are unable to attend the congress you can cancel your registration, within certain limits and conditions (see the Cancellation Policy terms below).
- Name changes will be allowed no later than August 14, 2012.
- It is the sole responsibility of the registrant to obtain a valid visa prior to departure from his/her Country.
- The congress organizers accept no responsibility or liability for incidents occurring before during or after congress activities. Registrants should ensure they have adequate insurance.
- The congress organizers collect and store your personal information in order to process your registration
and to include your contact details in JEMS2012 Congress publications.
- In registering to JEMS2012 Congress events and activities, delegates grant permission to JEMS2012 and the congress organizers to take and to have free and full use of video/photographs containing their image/likeness. It is understood these images may be used for promotional, news, online multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for JEMS2012 and the Congress Organizers. Should a delegate not agree to the above image release, they must advise the congress organizers by e‐mail to the above given contact details.
- All cancellations must be made in writing – no telephone call will be accepted
- Early registration fees will be entitled to a 50% refund of the amount paid, net of bank charges. The deadline to claim Early Registration fees refund is July 31, 2012
- Late registration fees will be entitled to a 25% refund of the amount paid, net of bank charges. The deadline to claim Late Registration fees refund is August 8, 2012.
- Cancellations received after August 8, 2012 will not be eligible for a refund
|METHOD OF PAYMENT
- All registrations are in Euros (EUR), and include current VAT . Euro is the only accepted currency.
- You can pay online by credit card (Visa and MasterCard only) at the same time as you submit your registration form.
- By direct money transfer to PLANNING CONGRESSI SRL bank account, before submitting your registration. Details of PLANNING CONGRESSI SRL bank account are provided below.
- The bank's fees for the money transfer must be paid by the sender. If the amount you send is incorrect and not sufficient to cover your registration fee your registration will not be valid. In the Reason for payment, please write your name and surname as well as 'JEMS registration'. Only in this way it will be possible for PLANNING CONGRESSI SRL to match your payment with your registration.
- Cash payments will be accepted for on-site registrations only.
Bank transfers details
Please transfer your payment to:
Beneficiary name: PLANNING CONGRESSI SRL
Bank name: UNICREDIT BANCA SPA
International Bank Account Number (IBAN code): IT 15 M 02008 02458 000002886708
Bank Identifier Code (BIC or SWIFT code): UNCRITB1PM8
After your registration you will receive an email confirmation.
If you require an invoice in order to make a payment, please contact Planning Congressi SRL at least three weeks before the deadlines set for Early or Late registration. Please use this email address:
(Ms Michela Gorgoglione)
Congress bags and badges can be picked up at the Registration Desk in the Auditorium Paganini starting September 9 2012, at 4 p.m.
- On-site registrations will start on September 9, 2012, at 4.00 p.m.
- You can pay by credit card (Visa or MasterCard) or by cash (Euro is the only accepted currency).
- We regret to inform that payments by cheque cannot be accepted.