- November 16 2011
- October 13 2011
- The online submission process for the special issue of the Journal of Raman Spectroscopy is now opened. See the "Publication" page.
- Septemper 2 2011
- Due to a strike, we are unable to perform the visit to the archaeologiacal museum on tuesday 6 september.
We are trying to organize the visit for the afternoon (at 15.00) of thursday 8 september. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- August 29 2011
- Registration page changed.
- Scientific Programme updated.
- Poster size added: max 120 cm (heigth) x 100 cm (width).
- August 10 2011
- "registration" and "accommodation" pages changed.
- August 1st 2011
- The complete scientific programme, with speakers names, is added.
- July 13 2011
- Invited, oral and poster lists updated.
- In the "Publication" page, the instructions for the submission of papers to the special volume of Journal of Raman Spectroscopy are added.
- June 20 2011
- "Programme" page added on the Website.
- June 17 2011
- Tentative Programme added on the Welcome page.
- Invited, accepted oral and poster provisional lists downloadable from the Welcome page.
- April 1 2011
- March 14 2011
- Special topics added:
- Round table on standard Raman spectra and spectral databases;
- Advanced techniques (SERS, CARS, etc.);
- Simulation of Raman spectra in crystalline materials.
- Start of registration delayed by few days.
- March 4 2011
- Event added on
- Daily registration fee added.
- February 24 2011
- Abstract submission deadline extended (new deadline is March 18).
- Online registration will open on march 10.
- Registration fee for accompanying persons added.
- Abstracts will be published in a book with ISBN number.
- January 19 2011
- November 10 2010
- Important website update:
"abstracts", "deadlines", "publication", "fees", "news" pages added.