Use Dispense as a wiki-book:
- Remember that most of the site is at best the skeleton of what it should be: be patient, or contribute, if you wish.
- Often you find a sidebar for the book you have chosen, with a list of the main chapters.
- A trail is always present, both at the top and at the bottom, leading to the previous page, to the next page or to the detailed Index.
- The detailed Index itself is the best place to recon what is the present state of each book (links followed by a question mark are still void).
- When looking for a specific topic, try the Search box on the top right. Just overwrite what you find in the box by any phrase that sounds as the right guess. Search will list also what it thinks to be related to your topic.
- the pdf link and icon exploits a recipe that typesets the selected page(s) - try Search-ing the Group name of the ''book' you are interested in, e.g. MuSR, to operate the selection. At the time of writing it does not print MimeTeX math (can anyone help me with that?).