- The muon
- Muon production
- Spin polarization
- Detect the µ spin
- Paramagnetic species
- A special case: a muon with few nuclei
- Magnetic materials
- Relaxation functions
- More details
- A. Abragam, Principles of Nuclear Magnetism, International Series of Monographs on Physics, Oxford University Press (1961).
- W. Barford and J.M.F. Gunn, The theory of the measurement of the London penetration depth in uniaxial type II superconductors by muon spin rotation, Physica C, 156 (1988) 515-22.
- S.J. Blundell, Spin-polarized muons in condensed matter physics, Contemporary Physics 40, 175 (1999) , also cond-mat/0207699
- E.H. Brandt, Flux distribution and penetration depth measured by muon spin rotation in high-Tc superconductors, Phys. Rev. B 37 (1988) 2349-52.
- J.H. Brewer et al., Phys Rev. B 33 7813 (1986)
- M. Celio and P.F. Meier, Spin relaxation of positive muons due to dipolar interactions, Phys. Rev. B 27, 1908 (1983)
- A. Keren, Generalization of the Abragam relaxation function to a longitudinal field, Phys. Rev. B. 50, 10039 (1994)
- R. Kubo, A stochastic theory of spin relaxation, Hyperfine Interactions 8 (1981) 731-38.
- R. S. Hayano, Y.J. Uemura, J. Imazato, N. Nishida, T. Yamazaki and R. Kubo, Zero and low-field spin relaxation studied by positive muons, Phys Rev. B 20 (1979) 850-9
- Fritz and Heinz London, The electromagnetic equations of the supraconductor, Proc. Roy. Soc., 149, 71-88 (1935).
- E. Roduner, The Positive Muon as a Probe of Free Radical Chemistry, Lecture Notes in Chemistry, Eds. G. Berthier et al., Springer-Verlag, Berlin, (1988).
- A. Schenck, Muon Spin Rotation: Principles and Applications in Solid State Physics, Adam Hilger, Bristol, 1985.
- A. Schenck and F.N. Gygax, in Handbook of magnetic Materials, Ed. K.H.J. Buschow, Elsevier, 1995.
- Michael Tinkham, Introduction to Superconductivity, Second Edition, 1996, Mc Graw-Hill, New York, 1996, and Dover, Minneola, 2004.
- R. E. Walstedt and L. R. Walker, Nuclear-resonance line shapes due to magnetic impurities in metals, Phys. Rev. B 9, 4857-67 (1974)
- Alain Yaouanc, Pierre Dalmas de Reotier, Muon Spin Rotation, Relaxation, and Resonance, Oxford Science Pubblications, Oxford, 2011